Monday 22 June 2015

Sea shells are.....

Hi again. All week over at Inspired by Stamping we are concentrating on ways to use embossing on your cards.

I have used an absolutely gorgeous sentiment set for this card.



I felt the kraft and blue card together created such a nice combo.

I have a heap of these little charms for all different occasions so I have tied it up with some jute string to attach it to my card.




Isn't this sentiment so sweet! I have embossed it in white so it pops off the kraft card stock.


Here is the set I have used



Thanks so much for looking xx



7 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and that cute charm. Great card, Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo and fun use of the charm x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and kraft are so pretty together and definitely beachy! That little charm is perfect for this sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Bonnie - those colours are great together and I love the addition of that cute little charm.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sentiment and sweet charm, love that bright blue with kraft too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very creative Kylie. Love your sea shell charm with the pearl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how charming this is, Kylie! I love your CAS design and how you added the pearl to the shell...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.