Wednesday 23 July 2014

ATSM Challenge #105 - Photo Inspiration

Hi there everyone, I hope you are having lots of crafty time at the moment.

Today starts a new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More!

We have a photo to inspire you today -


I love the colour in this photo. I used the purple colour of the door and the flowers as inspiration.


Here is my DT card -


I have used lots of Stampin' Up! goodies for this one. I was hanging on until the last minute waiting for a new order of SU stuff to arrive but it didn't quite make it.

*******************

Today I am off to meet Trudi (stalker #2) and her daughter. They have flown up to Brisbane for a family 'do' and they have put aside some time for us to have the day together.

We are going to the Koala Santuary!! They have Koala cuddling all day long - woo hoo. Stay tuned for photos!

*******************

Don't forget to pop on over to ATSM so you can enter our challenge and check out the amazing inspiration provided by the DT. 

We have a wonderful sponsor this week -


who are offering 3 digis to our winner!

Thanks so much for looking xx

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kylie, I love that curvy border. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it Kylie! Enjoy your outing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kylie. I have that edge die, but haven't used it ... I know, my bad! :) I have several never-before-used-schtuff in my studio :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cuts and great use of brown. Sounds like a fun day hon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like that embossing folder, I admit I'm slightly addicted to them!
    I'm just about to get my hands on my SU order from the new catalogue, can't wait.
    Enjoy your koala cuddles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie. Just love the Mixed Bunch blooms, even more in purple and pink! Great card. Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. From a lovely mixed media card to a lovely die-cut and embossed card! Such versatility in style and technique all in one place! Such pretty flowers and that embossing folder...so eye-catching! I have a few border dies that often sit neglected - need to draw inspiration from you and get them into action! Have a fabulous outing with your friends; hugging koalas sounds amazing!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Kylie! And I'm so jealous about this Koala cuddling - can't wait to see some pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card, Kylie! Your flowers are so pretty, and the color combo is really elegant!
    A Koala Sanctuary sounds like so much fun! I can't imagine hugging them for hours on end, too...it must be amazing! Looking forward to seeing some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I like the embossed background, the lovely scalloped edge and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those gorgeous blooms, Kylie! That is such a great border too...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, I like the shaped border and the big blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those big blooms are so pretty, Kylie. And I love the embossed background peeping through from behind. Such a pretty card anyone would be happy to receive :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.