Wednesday 21 November 2012

CAS Challenge #4

Happy Wednesday! That means a brand new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More!
It's a challenge that we either love or hate - Clean and Simple!
I had a look at the digi's over at Meljen's Designs and chose a few of my favourites. I really liked this 'Cat in the Window' and thought it would make a perfect CAS card.
I coloured the image using my Touch Twin Markers. Then I cut it all out (including the 'glass' window panes) and created a panel behind that I could use as a 'view'. I sponged the ink onto the panel and used the little birds out of my Up Up and Away set. I have popped the image onto little foam squares and then popped the white panel up dimensionals.
I didn't use a sentiment because I thought this card could be used for a variety of reasons. I like to think it would be a nice 'Miss You' card. Seems the cat is waiting for his owner to come home lol.
One of these days I will actually decorate the inside of my cards. Just too lazy, I suppose... :)
A quick shout out to my Aussie partner in crime, Patrice. Good luck with your surgery today, chook. Thinking of you xx
Please pop over and check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT!!
Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kylie ... this is so adorable!! I love your cat in the window!! Fabulous view from the window too!! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really love this Kylie. I don't think it needs a sentiment on the outside - you can infer a couple different meanings just looking at it. I often save my cards in a pile and pick a day each month to go back and finish the insides of the ones that I was also too lazy to do at the time I made the card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Kylie! Also to me, the cat looks like if he/she is waiting for someone... So adorable! Have a fun rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never do the insides of my cards either - then I have a huge pile and it takes ages just before a sale!!
    Gorgeous card Kylie and a beautifully sponged scene - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image Kylie, great fussy cutting! We obviously all suffer with the lack of insert syndrome! I do like the SU way of making an insert with the matching stamp:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Kylie! Like the cute little cat and your inking. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a perfect "miss you" card, Kylie! I love that kitty looking out the window and you've created a beautiful scene outside the window too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie. This is so adorable. Lovely design for so many different occasions. Could be a new home card.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.