Tuesday 3 April 2012

This is a card that I made for my mum. It is the first time that I even thought about getting the sewing machine out and giving it a go. (I am not very good at sewing!). I was really happy with the result, though, and I can see myself using it more and more.


I am actually down visiting my mum for a couple of weeks. It's so good to see her as it can be months between visits. Mum is essentially the one who got me into cardmaking. Last Friday night we went to a class at Kim's house which was themed for boys. We made 9 cards in all which were really cute. I had a lot of fun and it helped with my withdrawals!! I hadn't made a card in a few days, lol.

I love learning new techniques and looking at ideas for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.